Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why?!

Why oh why does life have to be so unfair sometimes?! Basil finally completed his first painting of me today and he had to show it to me, that jerk does not realize what he just did to my life. Before I saw this painting, well I knew I was attractive but I never truly thought about it. But this painting showed me my true beauty and I'm so upset! I'm not upset because of my beauty but because of what Lord Henry said earlier. He always talks about how youth and beauty are the only important things in life and once you get old, well life is done. Now I will have to get old and ugly and hideous and this stupid painting will always keep my beauty and never grow old! That is soooo unfair, why cant I stay young and the painting get old!? Honestly the thought of me getting old just makes me feel sick. I would give anything to stay young, even my soul!

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad that people like him think about beauty like a source of superficial age.

    ReplyDelete