Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh God! What have I done?!

My hands are still shaking as I write this but i must get it all down before i forget it! Earlier today I was taking a walk when I saw Basil in the distance, I really didn't want to talk to him so I tried just quickly walking past him, but of course he saw me. He practically begged to come over so I had no choice but to let him come over. Once we got home he proceeded to tell me about all the peoples lives I ruined, about how I do all these wrong things and about how all the rumors are being spread about me. Basil was being so annoying! I kept telling him to shut up because i really didnt want to hear all those things, but he wouldnt shut up! Finally asked himself if he actually really knew me, then he wished he could see my soul. After he said that I knew I had to show him, I was terrified but at the same time so excited that finally I could share my secret with someone else, some one other than myself will see into the depths of my evil soul. So I led him up into the old school room, positioned him in front of the painting then tore of the sheet covering it, when Basil laid his eyes upon the image of what used to be a beautiful painting he went into a panic. He told me I needed to pray and ask for forgiveness. But looking at first the picture then at the pathetic thing on the ground groveling (Basil) i got sooo angry, so beyond hatred, I felt this anger welling up inside me like a volcano and then I dont know what took over me. First I saw red then all of a sudden i was stabbing Basil, not just once though, I had so much anger I had to keep stabbing him over and over again until the anger started dissipating. Then I realized what I had done, I killed someone! Thankfully though I called Alan Campbell my old friend to come over and well I had to blackmail him but he destroyed the body. After that I felt a sort of calm, all evidence has been destroyed and since I have done so many bad things in life this doesnt seem very traumatizing after all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness! I may have to report you to the authorities! I actually heard Mr. Campbell grumbling something about having an extremely "stressful day" as he said he started Opium....

    ReplyDelete