Thursday, March 4, 2010

Im living a nightmare

In the past couple of weeks my life went from absolutely joyous to a terrible tragedy. It all happened when i met this actress Sibyl Vane after wandering the streets of London and ending up in this grotty little playhouse. She was playing Juliet in the Romeo and Juliet, this girl was so beautiful her lips were like two scarlet rose petal and her skin was like the finest ivory. I had to use all my willpower just so I wouldn't jump up on stage and kiss her. My instant love for her was unexplainable. After talking to her a couple times I decided right then and there that we were to be engaged and I couldn't wait to tell Lord Henry and Basil! When I first told them, they seemed rather hesitant but then they finally agreed that it was a good thing, so I invited them to the playhouse so they could see how beautifully she acted (one of the main reasons why I fell in love with her). This is when everything started turning bad though, so Basil and Henry come and see her act and she was TERRIBLE. Everything she did was overacted and she just seemed ridiculous, by the time the play was over half the audience had left. I couldnt believe my eyes, i just hated her by then. I couldnt believe this girl wasted my time like this, I thought she was amazing with art but no she was just another common peasant and so I broke off the engagement with her. When I did, this girl turned pathetic! She started crying and groveling at my feet, I was disgusted so I had to leave immediately. This is when the worst part comes in! After I left Sibyl committed suicide. I couldnt believe it, when Henry came to my house the day after she committed suicide and he told me, I was devastated! How could I have done that to someone elses life, how could I ruin someone like that. Thankfully after talking to Henry he made me feel soo much better. He made me realize that this was beautiful it was the perfect ending to a tragic love, and now i can appreciate this beauty. It makes me feel so good that someone loved me enough to kill themselves, as evil as that may sound. After I got home though I had to look at the painting and something in it terrified me, I realized that my expression in the picture changed, only a little, but enough to notice that I had this evil glint in my eye and this smirk that made me look like a jerk. I think my wish has come true! I think this picture will start changing once i get older I think it will start showing my sins when my face will show no scars of sin. Oh please let my thinking be real, lets hope I will never have to turn ugly!

1 comment:

  1. I cann't imagine how social awkward feeling went his life start changing for a bad feelings.

    ReplyDelete