Sunday, March 7, 2010

the end

These drugs that permeate through my body, poison my blood and my brain letting me escape into oblivion. I cant escape physically so I must escape mentally. Opium is the only thing keeping me going right now. After everything that has happened with James Vane (Sibyl Vanes crazy older brother) this is the only thing i felt safe with, the only thing I could be around is my opium. I couldn't believe that James Vane had been searching for me for 18 years to come kill me, he still blamed me for Sibyls suicide. And he actually found me! Because that stupid old hag from the opium den called me prince charming and he heard, thankfully the night he almost killed me I was able to get away because of how young I looked and he was thinking that he had to look for a man almost around 40. But later he then realized that that was me, that I had a curse upon my soul that made me never age so then he started tracking me down, but then at the shooting range, when he was looking for me he got shot down! My nerves calmed down but my guilt was still eating away at my thoughts so thats when I thought I had a revelation. I thought I could change I thought I could become a better person, I even had the chance to make love to this beautiful little peasant girl but I couldn't rob her of her innocence and with my newly formed thoughts to amend my life I said no. But now I realize all that is crap, i could never be truly good. Looking into the eyes of my painting I now know I can never be good again, my soul is far too corrupt. THE ANGER IS COMING BACK, MY EYES SHOW EVIL AND HYPOCRISY AND EVERYTHING I DO IS WRONG, I AM A HYPOCRITE!

Servant: I was downstairs when I heard Dorian yelling something about being a hypocrite then I heard a terrible cry almost like the screech of a seagull, then a thud. So I ran upstairs and what I saw terrified me to my very soul, I saw this horrible little old man lying at the foot of a picture of a young beautiful Dorian and in the hands of the old man was a knife which he stabbed himself with. It wasn't until I saw the rings on the old mans hands did I realize that it was Dorian himself.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately drugs is the only source of escape for wicked people and based on his past thoughts, he became a victim of his own demons.

    ReplyDelete