Thursday, March 4, 2010

what a great day!

It all started when I met this man, his name was Basil Hallward. At first I thought he was the most intriguing man but after I got to know him, well I found out he wasn't as exciting as i thought. He invited me back to his house and when I walked in, I was amazed by his beautiful paintings and he noticed that. So he asked me to be his model, he told me he needed to capture my beauty. Basil felt so inspired by me, he had to paint me immediately. When he asked me it sounded so exciting i had to say yes but when I got up on the stand and he started to paint me he just shut up, which made everything so dull. After that it because routine for me to come over and would paint me even though I was bored beyond my mind. But then the best thing happened! I was over at Basil's today because he was painting me when the most marvelous guest came over! His name is Lord Henry and he is so amazing, his theories on life are so different from what other people think and I love it. I love how unique he is, makes my drab life seem a lot more exciting. I really hope him and I can become great friends, to get more of his theories would be excellent. Well lets see what happens, talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. He was hungry for a good life, for having a good friend.. sounds like he's painting with that heart not with his eyes.

    ReplyDelete