Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stagnant

I know its been a while since i have written in you but what can I say. Its been years and nothing has really changed, I have been keeping myself busy by starting different hobbies. Although I have gotten pretty obsessive, it was nothing life changing. This book that Lord Henry gave me years back though did change my life. I love this book so much I read it everyday, I even got different copies of the same book and bound it with different colored covers for my mood. This book is about a young Parisian who devotes his life to “all the passions and modes of thought that belonged to every century except his own." Which really intrigues me since thats kind of what I am doing, searching for everything that brings passion and pleasure in life. The only thing though is ever since i got this book people have been commenting on the change of my personality, more rumors have been spreading and less people have been talking to me. If you want to know a secret though, i love it! I love how my soul is so corrupt but how my face shows no changes, as long as that horrid picture is kept covered up in the old school room and no one can see it, then no one will be able to see my sins, which is excellent! I really do hope no one steals my painting though. So many men dislike me that i know they would delight in seeing me fall to my demise, lets just hope its safe in the school room.

No comments:

Post a Comment